Things to do in Naples
Located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida is the beautiful city of Naples. With amazing beaches stretching for miles, incredible scenery, world-class culture, fantastic restaurants and more, Naples, Florida is a tourist paradise. Lots to see and do or total rest and relaxation Naples FL promises to be your perfect getaway.
1. Naples Pier: West end of 12th Avenue South, Naples FL
Spectacular Gulf of Mexico Sunsets, swimming, beach volleyball, parasailing, the perfect place for sighting dolphins, bird watching, a lovely stroll or grab a bite at the concession stand, you will want to add this historical landmark/ best beach in Naples to the top of your list of things to do in Naples FL.
2. Tin City: 1200 5th Ave S, Naples, FL
From unique shopping, incredible eats, a variety of boat charters or tours- Tin City has the best of everything in downtown Naples Fl.
3. Mangrove Tunnels Eco-Tour: 1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL
Whether you want a guided kayak tour or just want to rent a kayak or paddleboard, this could be your perfect Naples Florida excursion.
4. Naples Botanical Garden: 4820 Bayshore Dr, Naples, FL
An incredible must-see world-class garden utopia featuring horticulture from around the world.
5. Lowdermilk Park: 1301 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples, FL
Relaxing on the beautiful powder white sand or looking for fun in the water you won’t be disappointed spending the day at this top-rated best beach in Naples Fl.
6. Ten Thousand Island Boat Tours: 525 Newport Dr, Naples, FL
The Everglades in all their glory with manatee, dolphins and fantastic shelling. A variety of options available ensure your excursion will be perfect for you.
7. Caffe dell’Amore: 1400 Gulf Shore Blvd N Ste 154, Naples, FL
Not only an authentic taste of Italy but also an old-world atmosphere at its finest. One of Naples finest restaurants, Caffe dell’Amore will tantalize your taste buds while engaging you culturally.
8. Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary: 375 Sanctuary Rd W, Naples, FL
Step into the living Western Everglades with all its exotic inhabitants.
9. Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens: 1590 Goodlette-Frank Rd, Naples, FL
Nationally accredited zoo full of exotic animals amidst a historic botanical garden with a rich history in conservation.
10. Holocaust Museum and Cohen Education Center: 975 Imperial Golf Course Blvd, Naples, FL
Very informative, lots to be learned no matter what age.
11. Coral Cay Adventure Golf: 2205 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, FL
Adventurous, challenging tropical-themed miniature golf course making it one of Naples’s best.
12. Naples Beach Brewery: 4120 Enterprise Ave STE 116, Naples, FL
Southwest Florida’s very first craft brewery and taproom featuring 20+ incredible house-brewed beers on tap.
13. KAJ Gallery Contemporary Art: 462 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL
An ultramodern art gallery located in the heart of the Design District in Naples Fl.
14. Seed to Table Farmers Market: 4835 Immokalee Rd, Naples, FL
An amazing 75,000 sq. foot farmer’s market-inspired food experience. This is not just any trip to the market.
15. Revs Institute- Automotive Research and Historical Study: 2500 Horseshoe Dr. S, Naples, FL
Experience some of the most influential automobiles ever manufactured.
16. Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve: Rookery Bay, 300 Tower Rd, Naples, FL
Delve into the unique, amazing ecosystem of Rookery Bay. One of only a few remaining undisturbed mangrove estuaries in existence. Boat and kayak tours are available or rent and explore on your own.
17. Bird Gardens of Naples: 1060 Purple Martin Dr, Naples, FL
Learn and interact with 100+ exotic birds from around the world. This parrot sanctuary is sure to be a highlight of your trip to Naples Fl.
18. The Village Shops of Venetian Bay: 4200 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples, FL
Lots of exquisite shopping and dining experiences on and aside from the beautiful waterfront, known as the Jewel of Naples. Some of the best Naples has to offer.
19. Crayton Cove: 1187 8th St S, Naples, FL
Boating rentals, fishing, deep-sea fishing charters, outdoor recreation, extraordinary waterfront dining, and incredible shopping makes Crayton Cove one of Naples Fl. finest experiences close to downtown.
20. Clam Pass Park: 465 Seagate Dr, Naples, FL
Looking for a great beach day, the calm waters of Clam pass surrounded by Napels natural wonders is a beach favorite for residents of Naples as well as visitors.
21. Crew Bird Rookery Swamp: 1295 Shady Hollow Blvd W, Naples, FL
Twelve miles of hiking and biking trails including an amazing boardwalk with wheelchair accessibility makes this a must for avid outdoor adventurists. The area is full of wildlife, which makes it great for nature study, photography and birding.
Naples is a stunning destination with plenty of activity to keep any visitor busy! From the sparkling waters of the Gulf to the eclectic shops and eateries, this unique area of Florida has a little something for everyone. Whether you're seeking rest and relaxation or nonstop action, Naples, Florida can offer exactly what you're looking for!